“I love it when a woman loves herself. I love it when a woman is learning to love herself and I love being a woman who can inspire other women to love themselves!” –Lisette Mckenzie
Sometimes, along our travels through life, we misplace who we are. We get caught up into believing that we need to be someone else in order to be happy because being ourselves is not enough. We fall into the habit of putting ourselves last until we forget how to put ourselves first. We sit around waiting for others to acknowledge a worth that we can’t acknowledge on our own…and the wait is long.
We get caught up in life mirages and the grass is greener rhetoric. Our inner critic, relentlessly, tells us that we are not enough, the possible is impossible, and our best is our worst. We torture ourselves walking around aimlessly trying to fit the one size that doesn’t fit all. Our sense of self is devastated and, truth be told, we are MISERABLE!
- You have been in damaging intimate relationships, poor friendships, manipulative family relationships.
- You have experienced trauma.
- You are finding it difficult to connect with your true self.
- Your self esteem and confidence do not support a healthy life and love style.
- You are feeling overwhelmed by the rights and wrongs of your responsibilities and influences.
- You don’t know how to establish healthy boundaries.
- You people please.
- You are finding it difficult to love yourself.
You are the center of everything you do and everything you do is a reflection of you. Your thoughts and behaviors, the boundaries you have, the things you tolerate, and the people you share space with all contribute to the foundation of your sense of self. When these factors are unhealthy, your self concept can experience extreme damage. It might manifest as:
- Inadequate self-care
- Limiting beliefs
- Imposter Syndrome
- Emotional imbalance
But, how do you fix it?
Investing in a coach is a great first step to building healthy life habits. First, let me clear the air on what life coaching isn’t.
- Counseling or therapy.
- Consulting or mentoring services.
- Telling you what to do in or giving advice on your life.
- Telling you what’s right or wrong for you in your life journey.
- A voice of criticism or judgment.
Self-discovery is a whole movement geared towards introducing you to your true self and helping you better accept, understand, and love who you really are. My life and mindset transformation and self-discovery coaching program allows me to provide motivation, support and direction to women who need to boost their self-esteem, strengthen their self-confidence, recognize their worth, and regain control of their happiness. I can help you:
- Strengthen your self-concept system.
- Attain, regain or reinforce beneficial habits that support you on your self-discovery journey.
- Find your purpose.
- Improve the relationships in your life.
- Identify your obstacles, define your goals, take the steps to achieve them, and reclaim the control that is rightfully yours.
I have three rules:
– You must be ready to focus on your personal development.
– You must be willing to let go of limiting self-beliefs and discouraging self-talk.
– You must be willing to commit to working towards your goals.
These rules are strictly for your benefit. I want you to get what you came for but I can’t do it for you. One of the awesome things about having me as your coach is that I hold you accountable for completing the tasks you set forth. I believe that you are capable of doing all the things you set out to do and I won’t take that credit away from you.
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got”.
The best relationships are based on openness, honesty, and truth. You should be comfortable with speaking freely with me much like you would with your best friend. Unlike your best friend, however, I will not be obliged to tell you what you want to hear out of fear of losing your friendship. Sugar coating inaccuracies will only keep you embeded in the cement you’re trying to get out of!
Let’s talk about my practice, beliefs, and the motivations that drive my passion as a Life and Mindset Transformation and Self-Discovery coach. Let’s discuss your needs and what your expectations are from the coaching experience. We can take advantage of this opportunity to determine if we will work well together. Once we determine that you have found a coach that is the best fit for your needs, we will discuss the next steps. You can book your discovery call HERE.
You get out what you put in.
As your coach, I am here to help you overcome your obstacles and achieve your goals. You will be challenged to break down the barriers that are separating who you are today from who you want to be tomorrow but, ultimately, you are the golden ticket. You have to want the change you seek and be ready to implement the necessary steps to make it happen. You have to understand that lack of action equates to no progress. You have to be prepared for unpleasantries and maybe even some setbacks but be determined not to succumb to them.
No matter what your situation looks like, you have to believe that you are the key to every closed door in your life.