Get a handle on time management and productivity by:
- Learning to focus on what’s important.
- Learning to implement S.M.A.R.T. actions to help manage multiple competing issues and demands on your time.
- Learning to be more productive and reduce stress through better time, action, and priority management.
- Getting an introduction to key time management concepts including prioritizing and working on the important stuff before it becomes the urgent stuff.
- Getting focused-planning your week according to your priorities and understanding how the words you choose can motivate or demotivate you.
- Using mindful awareness on how you spend your time and get in your own way.